GLASS WROUGHT IRON COFFEE TABLES. GLASS WROUGHT IRON
Glass wrought iron coffee tables. Kitchen table 8 chairs.
Glass Wrought Iron Coffee Tables
- While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- Wrought iron is an iron alloy with a very low carbon content, in comparison to steel, and has fibrous inclusions, known as slag. This is what gives it a "grain" resembling wood, which is visible when it is etched or bent to the point of failure.
- A tough, malleable form of iron suitable for forging or rolling rather than casting, obtained by puddling pig iron while molten. It is nearly pure but contains some slag in the form of filaments
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
DeBoers Glass & Wrought Iron End Table x 2/Coffee table
There are two of these wrought iron glass top end tables from DeBoers.
There is also a matching Coffee table
Coffee Table - Wrought Iron with Glass top
Coffee table in good condition for sale. Glass top with wrought iron legs and support.
maple dining table and chairs
curved coffee tables
black distressed end table
glass table centerpiece
round wooden kitchen table
solid oak lamp table