MARBLE TOPPED COFFEE TABLE : MARBLE TOPPED
Marble topped coffee table : Samsonite folding table
Marble Topped Coffee Table
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- Stain or streak (something) so that it looks like variegated marble
- a small ball of glass that is used in various games
- a hard crystalline metamorphic rock that takes a high polish; used for sculpture and as building material
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; "the top shelf"
- Be taller than
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
- having a top of a specified character
- (top) the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
Marble-top & Wood base Coffee table
Marble-top & Wood base Coffee table (storage space inside)
bernhardt dining table
wood i joist span tables
wrought iron kitchen tables
blue glass tables
patio tables bar height
wooden picnic tables for sale
teak boat table
table top pedestal
pine farm tables