5 FOLDING TABLE - COUNTRY FARM DINING TABLE - MAPLE DINING ROOM TABLES.
5 Folding Table
- A folding table is a table with legs that fold up against the table top. This is intended to make storage more convenient and to make the table more portable.
- (Folding tables) A trestle table is an item of furniture comprising two or three trestle supports linked by a longitudinal cross-member over which a board or tabletop is placed.
- five: being one more than four
- five: the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- It is an irrational algebraic number. The first sixty significant digits of its decimal expansion are: which can be rounded down to 2.236 to within 99.99% accuracy. As of April 1994, its numerical value in decimal had been computed to at least one million digits.
FIT + Black Hole: 5-Fold Axis
Here's a new model, made to make my OUSA convention table look less plain. Folded from 60 1x9 rectangles of kami.
This is a picture of the 5-fold axis (plus my feet).
This model is to the Great Rhombic Triacontahedron as the Quadra-hadra-pudra-phedron is to the Medial Rhombic Triacontahedron. I've known for a long time that I "should" be able to make this model, but never got around to it.
Just like the Quadra-hadra-pudra-phedron, this model is made up of 12 5-piece woven-stars which are then woven into the final model. However, the dimensions and angles are all different.
I have named this model FIT + Black Hole because it looks kind of like an FIT (Five Intersecting Tetrahedra) whose edges are being sucked/stretched into a ball in the middle.
EDIT: It seems I am mistaken about the relationship between this and the QHPP... That was originally what I was trying to do, but it seems I have accidentally created this as an extra model by following a different assembly. What a fortunate accident! This is more closely related to an interpretation of the Great Stellated Dodecahedron, but it's not such a clear relationship.
Folding Table - Closed
Sturdy folding table in good condition. Great for small apartments!
(Closed) 35.5" W, 29" H, 24.5" D
(Open) 49" W, 28.5" H, 35.5" D
antique pine drop leaf table
folding legs for table
contemporary buffet tables
dining tables for small spaces
dining room table setting ideas
dark oak dining room table
simple end table plans
antique metal table